- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial and client records.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Work with Sales and Solution Team to help plan, develop and execute the finalization of proposal or tender.
- Provide pre-sales support on customer opportunities which could include customer meetings, understanding and documenting customer requirements, producing high-level design documentation including network diagrams and providing technical input on proposals and tender responses.
- Will be involved in Servicing and Maintenance Team when required.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, cooperate and communicate with contractor and Project Team.
- Diploma Business Administration or Business Management or Accounting and Finance Management.
- More than 3 years of experience in management position
- Good knowledge in measurement, pricing and preparation of bill of quantity
- Good coordination, liaison, negotiation and communication skills
- Able to work independently, possess own transport