- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Attending site visit prior to project kick off, project meeting whenever required.
- Oversee performance of vendors involved during the project implementation stages.
- Assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules. Able to control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plans, monitor the project implementation meeting project objectives, budget, timeline, expectation by client and to meeting quality that set by GreenBay.
- Manage project team resources and training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Comprehensive project documentation and report comprise of daily and weekly report, project signoff, project handover documentation and other related documentation that set by GreenBay.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons) Electrical Power Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 3 years of experience in related field. Experience in Data Center project(s) and/or field would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in writing in English
- Multi-tasks effectively with good attitude
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of commitment and initiative
- Some knowledge in ISO documentation is necessary
- Able to work independently
- Computer literate
- Hardworking and willing to learn
Full-time position available.
Monday to Friday, Cumulative of 8 working hours a day.