- Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
- Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- Helping project managers to plan the work programmed
- Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
- Attending site management meetings.
- Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
- Organizing and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
- Providing emergency first aid if required.
- Receives daily supervision and workload from the Head of Department, Admin Department
- Receives general supervision from the Director, Project Engineer, Admin & Finance
- Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical or Equivalent.
- More than 2 years of experience in related field
- Proficient in writing in Malay & English
- Multi-tasks effectively with good attitude
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of commitment and initiative
- Able to work independently
- Computer literate
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to communicate with, motivate, and if necessary discipline the workforce.
- The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
An understanding of legal responsibilities.
An understanding of occupational health and behavioral safety issues.
Position is based in Shah Alam. Kindly send in your application and your resume to: