- To design fire protection systems such as fire gas suppression system and Early Warning Smoke Detection system for data centre, M&E rooms (such as transformer room, Genset room, UPS room and switchgear room) and TNB substation.
- To perform detailed design & calculations for the fire protection systems based on International /Local Standards and Local Authority Handbooks & Guidelines.
- To assist in the design of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) system, ELV system & monitoring system for a data center.
- To utilize computer-aided design (CAD), engineering software & tools to perform engineering tasks.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans and materials.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Responsible for providing a professional technical response for fire protection solution.
- Responsibility for pre-sales technical support (such as attending site survey, technical meeting, etc.) & expertise in the implementation of customer applications.
- Providing the solution and the bidding document etc.
- To prepare the costing for tender and/or enquiry submission.
- Receives daily supervision and workload from the Head of Department, Admin Department
- Receives general supervision from the Director, Admin & Finance
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering (Hons)
- Required skills: CAD Software, Microsoft Word & Excel (Computer literate)
- Proficient in writing in English
- Multi-tasks effectively with good attitude
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of commitment and initiative
- Able to work independently
email@example.com (for positions based in Penang)